Keep on the sunny side...

Today is an extremely joyous day for me -- my baby is home!! Words cannot describe the overgrowth of excitement I have inside of me right now! Considering everything that took place the last couple days, I really needed some good. Not that I have a right to complain, by any means.

Poor Una was completely shell shocked when we picked her up. She was practically in the fetal position, all balled up in the back of her carrier. The vet told us that she hadn't used the little box since she's been there, only when she expressed her bladder before surgery yesterday. She also hasn't ate -- my poor baby!

After being in the car with us for no less than 10 minutes, she started "coming back to live", so to say. She started rubbing on us and even ate a few treats. When we stopped by the store we made sure to get her a can of food -- which she was more than happy to have.

The poor thing was literally busting to pee, so she had a teensy accident in the back of the car. Luckily it was on the floor mat, so no harm no foul.

As if getting Una back wasn't exciting enough, the day was really made excellent when we stopped by Walmart and picked up Dying Light!! LaVaughn and I have been anticipating this game since late summer, and now the day is finally here! I cannot wait to give it a try, it looks awesome!

Aside from that, LaVaughn got me a GORGEOUS shade of nail polish. It's Covergirl Outlast - Inferno! I saw it Monday and desperately wanted it, but passed. LaVaughn snatched it up for me today and I couldn't appreciate it more. I've slowed down tremendously on buying nail polish. For a while, I was buying - on average - 5 bottles a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. It's an illness.

That's all I have for now. I dying to spend time with my cat and play Dying Light. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

I know it's inappropriate, but I was just so happy to see her home.

Here's Dying Light!!!

And now for far too many picture of Una:




This cat has wicked green eyes.







Here's the new Covergirl Outlast Inferno!


And just so she's not left out, Miss Zoe.

No comments: