Potter's Play...

I've immersed myself with The Sims 4 lately. For some reason, the last few times that I've played have seemed, forced. That usually the way it is for me, I'll either be dragging myself through it, or I'll be completely obsessed with it and think of nothing else. Well, that's kind of how I am today.

I'm taking some time away from it right now while the glider's veggies are boiling. I thought I would write in the mean time to occupy myself.

Aside from playing The Sims, I honestly haven't done too much. I've taken a lot of pictures lately, all of which have been taken on manual -- thank you very much. So far (knock wood) I've been keeping up with my Project 365, which really excites me! I can't wait to get a couple more months behind me. It's so much more appealing when your photos start to add up.

LaVaughn and I watched No Good Deed with our aunt last night. She has a new Blu-ray player and it doesn't allow for certain types of movies to be played on it via a USB drive. SO, we had to run back to our house in the middle of the movie and grab our old 360 so that we could finish the movie. It was a decent movie, but the story line just wasn't there. I was mainly interested because I got to see Idris Elba shirtless... my god!

If all goes well we're going to watch The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies tonight. Excited doesn't even begin to describe! That's what happens when you're a die hard Tolkien fan. I cannot wait!

I believe the glider veggies are almost done, so I suppose I had better wrap this up. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are some pictures from over the weekend:


V8 Juice... it's so in right now.




As is taking pictures of my beautiful dog.




Just look at those eyes!



Gotta have coffee. And what better way than via a Bunn coffee pot!


Love taking pictures of this girl!




She looks scared here.



Yes Zoe, you do have a gorgeous face.

Cat profile.

And now pictures from today:

The flock. See how big Lilith is getting?

Of course there's some puppy time in here:





Otis is so cute (and he loves me).



Max really has that innocent look down.



This dog is too photogenic.



He's not so bad himself.


My boy toy, Mason!


I love this cat too much.


No comments: