The result of being spontaneous...

I had to postpone our meet-and-greet with Doug and Kyan last week due to not being able to get Zac neutered. I had already taken off work Sunday -- which was useless -- and now have to take off next Sunday as well. I'm only the 4th name in the book, so it should be a go. With that being said, scheduling Zac's (and Cas') neuter today was top priority!

I called the vet and asked what they had available for this week, that's when she began to tell me that tomorrow was a go, or we could have it done today at 4. Since LaVaughn and I both woke up fairly early today and literally had nothing to do, I decided to go ahead and schedule it. After all, getting it done today meant not having to anticipate it tomorrow.

We arrived at the vets office fairly early and only had to sit for less than 5 minutes before she came and got Cas -- we wanted to neuter him first because we figured he would be a tad more difficult. Thankfully, everything went fine and he was back out with us before we knew it! Then she took little man, who did just as fine as Cas.

Zac was a little more worked up than Cas, which came as a huge shock. Cas just kind of slept following his procedure, which made him exceptionally pitiful! Cas is a pitiful looking glider to begin with, so seeing him all doped up and druggy really didn't help matters at all.

I'm just glad they're BOTH over with. Now we can meet up with our boys in Sunday. Not to mention, we don't have to worry about Violet murdering anymore unwanted joeys. It's a win win.

I ran in the store for a few minutes while LaVaughn stayed in the car with the boys (and Violet). It was so weird to be shopping there by myself! Going to the bigger towns and shopping is something we normally do together. I was able to get another papaya for the gliders and some baby food for the rats -- which is normally all we shop for anymore, the gliders and rats.

We saw a bald eagle on the way there. Of all days I didn't bring any type of camera with me -- nothing! I was so pissed at myself because all we were able to get was cell pictures... lame!

Speaking of pictures, before I knew we would be going to the vet today, I took Milla out for a nice little photoshoot. This is something I don't do nearly enough, so it was nice to do so. It was a tad too bright out, but she was patient with me and just sat there. I love her so much.

Love &; Peace

-Megan

Milla's outdoor shoot:































And now some pictures of the gliders before we left for the vet:








Such a good picture of Cas.

No comments: