Eye of the beholder...

LaVaughn has her first optometrist appointment today in years! I think the last time she went was when she was in school, so you can imagine how worked up she was. In her defense, the eye doc sucks -- who really likes to go?

Luckily, she has no bleeding or any type of health issues, but she does have an astigmatism, which is no fun. She picked out what glasses she wants and will be able to pick them up on the 27th... fun!

I was a bit disappointed when the optometrist decided not to give LaVaughn protective glasses. Even though he dilated her eyes. Not very professional if you ask me. I'm not a doctor and even I know that she needed glasses to protect her eyes. Luckily there was a pair in the car.

We didn't really DO much of anything today, other than that and eating dinner at Sonic way too early. Like 3:30 in the evening too early. Yeah, that wasn't creeping or anything. Luckily they have good food, which makes it worth while. So, yeah... I guess that's all.

Love & Peace

-Megan



Just look at those giant dilated pupils!!

Large pupils aren't as prominent in brown eyes.

And just to be random, Chloe and Boon's joeys.

No comments: