Now my arms and legs are cramping!

Come on, who knows what movie that's from? Any takers... no one? Well, you'll have to look it up and see for yourself, because every single horror movie fan should know what that's on.

It honestly reads so true as to how I feel right now. You remember me saying that I wish we had cleaned all the cages yesterday? Well that wish came true today... we cleaned ALL the cages today! Whenever we were about 3 cages in, I started to have my doubts. By the time we only had two left, I was ready to throw in the towel, ring the bell like on GI Jane, just quit all together.

Even after we got done washing them and leaving them outside to dry, we still had to carry them all the way back inside, clean their wheels, and zip-tie them to the bottom of the cage. Not to mention, move them back to the glider room and double stack them. It was exhausting!

I'm sitting here right now on what feels like sea legs. Even though I'm not moving, my legs and arms feel like they are. Sigh...

Luckily I only have to work 3 hours tomorrow, which is hardly worth my time.

None of the cages have cage sets in them yet, that's because about 40% of all the fleece items that we own are being washed and we desperately need to use some of them. So, we're just going to wait until tomorrow when I get home from work and just put them all back in. They'll survive one night with a pouch, their toys, and wheels.

I think I'm going to go lie in a tub of ice for a little while. And by that I mean go drink coffee and watch some Netflix.

Love & Peace

-Megan




Corn photography, anyone?


Started with the drop trays.

LOVE the way these turned out!

Considering it was midday, I didn't think they would turn out at all.

Luckily I know my way around aperture. :D


ALL the clean cages.

It was a terrible job, but worth it.


That one white cage, though...

No comments: