It's a Far Cry for help...

I normally don't blog on days that I work, but since I got off at 5 today (even though it's not remotely close to 5) I thought I would pop in for a quick blog.

First off, LaVaughn came to Ironton with me today and dicked around during my 3 hour shift. She does this on occasion, like if we're planing on going to Farmington after or something. Well, we didn't go to Farmington today, but we did go from Ironton all the way to Piedmont. It's in complete opposite corners, but the drive honestly didn't take long.

I blame LaVaughn for this endeavor, it was HER idea to go into Piedmont and get Far Cry 4. Yes, I wanted it desperately when I watched a 10 minute long intro/game play a few weeks ago, but it honestly wasn't top of my list -- I've been holding out for Dying Light! Well, we got it and now I'm dying to play it, lol. Of course!

What was even more exciting was the fact that we got ALL of Sookie's new things today! Her cage, food dish, water bottle, chew toys, bedding... everything! Major downside, the little witch can fit through the cage bars. Luckily, we have some landware mesh that Taylor gave us months ago which worked perfect to put around the bars. No word as to if she'll be able to chew her way out, I'm just hoping she'll be occupied enough with all the space and she'll leave it alone.

I need to get a picture of the cage post mesh.

So yeah, that's my after work special. Since I can hardly contain myself, I'm going to call it a day and tear into Far Cry 4!

Love & Peace

-Megan

I just love getting packages in the mail.

Almost as much as getting new games, like Far Cry 4.

All the new hamster supplies! 

Sookie's new cage.


Look at the size difference!

A chew tunnel.

A hideaway.

Some Ultra Carefresh bedding.

A new water bottle.

A gorgeous new food dish.

Seriously, this thing is stunning!

Una hiding in a box.

She's so pretty.

And so bright eyed!

No comments: