My heart and soul...

I was supposed to take my aunt to her doctor today so that she could receive yet another shot in her back. When I woke up at just after 10 and noticed that I hadn't received a wake up call from her, I panicked. When I asked, she immediately started saying that her doctor had called and rescheduled to the following Monday.

Since mine and LaVaughn's day suddenly became clear, we decided it was time we take Una in for a check-up. She's been over-grooming herself lately it's starting to progress -- as is our worry. We've also been wanting to get her spayed for some time now, so I decided to see if that could be done tomorrow as well.

Long story short, we took her to the vet and left her. :( They're going to examine her today and do the surgery tomorrow, then we can pick her up Wednesday... WEDNESDAY!! That's two entire days without my baby!! I'm a mess right now and don't know what to do with myself. I'm so lost.

Since we saw a bald eagle on our drive to Fredericktown last week, I decided I would take the actual camera with me today. Sure enough, there was an eagle! LaVaughn (somehow) spotted the majestic bird from a football field away. Unfortunately, I don't have a telephoto lens, so it was extremely challenging to get a decent picture of the bird, but I was able to get some at least.

Nothing else really took place today, other than some shopping at the market... that's basically it. So now I'm going to wallow for a while and cry over my cat being gone. I honestly cannot wait until Wednesday...

Love & Peace

-Megan

My beautiful girl enjoying some treats before she got swept away to the vet:






And now the bald eagle... you have to look at the large picture to see it:















C Highway...

C HWY again...

No comments: