I'll be your friend til the end...

Today was our big dinner date with Doug and Kyan and I honestly couldn't have enjoyed myself more! I love those guys so much, they're so welcoming and so easy to talk to. It doesn't hurt that we're all close to the same age and share so many similarities.

Like for example, they're glider lovers (obviously), they're child-free, they hate mornings and sleep late, and they have the same opinions of people in the glider community as us! Those are just a FEW things we have in common, there are many, many more  -- some that I don't care to discuss, lol.

We met at Applebee's in Farmington and arrived 20 minutes before them -- go figure. We sipped on strawberry lemonades while we waited and looked over the menus (we both decided on a cowboy burger). As soon as they arrived, Doug greeted us with a hug, which wasn't surprising. We sat and talked for over an hour about anything we could think of. We shared 'war' stories and gossiped worse than a sewing circle. It was a blast.

The waitress was head-over-heels for Doug. It didn't hurt that he's a flirt by nature, which made things even worse on the poor girl. She would happen by our table for no apparent reason just to see if Doug would giver her the time of day -- which he was more than happy to do.

After we were done eating and conversing inside, we made our way to their car where we played with joeys and talked for another 45 minutes. We finally wrapped it up close to 7 and parted ways.

Now we're home and I'm longing for my boys again. I can't wait until they get Luna (her new name is Oni), then we can meet up again. Until then, I'll have to rely on Facebook to get my fix.

I hope your Sunday was an enjoyable as mine...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Since I was being lazy, I decided to just take a picture of the picture I took on my phone... enjoy!

And now pictures from yesterday:

This is Sally's favorite food at the moment.

Finally got Thw Walking Dead season 4 in the mail!! Woop!


No comments: