Baby it's cold outside...

Temperatures have been bordering freezing -- actually below that -- for days now. Things are only expected to get worse this Wednesday when the high is only supposed to reach the middle teens! Can you believe it? And with a low of -1* that night, things are only going to get worse.

This brings me to my next topic, joey pictures! The joeys are all old enough to have their pictures taken outdoors -- with monitored supervision, of course. Well, seeing that the temperature was 28* most of the day and only getting colder, I didn't feel it necessary to take the poor little guys outside to endure it. Heck, I didn't want to have to endure it myself!

I decided to go with a bathroom setting for the shoot. I know, you're probably asking yourself, "Why the bathroom of all places?" Well, it's SUPER bright in the bathroom and there's a perfect ledge for the joeys to sit on.

I chose appropriate because the pictures actually turned out good! I took these all on manual, mind you, so don't forget to take that into consideration if you see a picture that's slightly overexposed.

Speaking of joeys, NONE of these guys have homes, just the two that Doug and Kyan are getting, Zac and Luna. These joeys are gorgeous and reasonably priced, considering their color and lineage. I know I'm probably just overacting, considering they're only 2 and 4 weeks old. I can't help but worry, though. I think part of it has something to do with my cluttered add. If Sara ends up wanting Neville -- she's been asking about him -- I'll just make an entirely new post for the remaining joeys.

Ugh, I completely forgot what else I was going to say... I hate when I do that. I'm sure I'll think of it as soon as I post this, then it'll be too late to do anything about it. SO, I guess this is where I will leave you.

Love & Peace

-Megan

New buttons I got from work:

Gotta love McDonald's buttons.


Time for sugar glider joey pictures!

Zac





















Neville

















Luna (or Oni, which is her new name)


















Evan
















Evie
















Cutest sugar glider joey picture in the world!!


No comments: