You are really just a little fellow, in a wide world...

Wanna guess where that title came from?!?! You guessed it, The Hobbit! I experienced so many emotional ups and downs throughout that movies, words can't even begin to describe! It was so good, so memorable. I wont post any spoilers for people who haven't seen the movie, so I will pretty much just leave it where it is.

All I can say is -- Watch it, watch it, watch it!!

I started off playing The Sims 4 today, then slowly made my way outdoors where I proceeded to take a few photographs. It's still so bitterly cold out right now, it's almost impossible to stay out for longer than 10 minutes! The cold really put a damper on my original plans of taking joeys pictures, but I did what all great photogs do -- Improvise!

The lighting was still cascading on the back of the house, so I decided to take the joey pictures in the glider room. Luckily, we have two big floor to ceiling windows back there, so there's plenty of light to be let in. Not all of the pictures turned out perfect, but there are a few in the mix.

Speaking of joeys, I'm STILL trying to talk Sara into taking Neville home. She has to convince her husband before she can say yes or no, but I think he's on board for the most part. Then a friend from STL started asking me about Evie yesterday, but I honestly still don't know where they stand. I never really got a yes or a no from them. No one has shown interest in our little Plat boy, Evan.

Before I go, I do need to address one more thing. Our cat, Toby, has been missing since Sunday. :( We both thought he would be home by now, but there's been no sign of him. We're off to the neighbor's houses tomorrow to ask if they've seen him. I just hope he comes home before then.

Love & Peace

-Megan





























Zac...










Neville...
















Luna...




















Evan...

















Evie...

















No comments: