The battle of 5 animals...

LaVaughn and I took our aunt's 2 puppies to the vet today. She doesn't have an account (or relationship) with the vet we use, so she just has us take her animals for her. Hence why we took Fletcher before. Anyways, they were due for their second round of puppy vaccinations and just overall checkup. They also got their first treatment of Sentinel!

We also took one of our younger chickens with us, due the to fact that she had some type of string tied around her tongue and there was NO possible way that we could get it off -- believe me, we tried! Luckily the vet was able to free her tongue from the constraining string. On the downside, we don't know if she'll lose her tongue or not, and neither did the vet. Only time will tell.

We also picked up some more medicine for our rats -- all 4 of them. They will all be on a combination of Doxycycline and Baytril. Sally is on an addition steroid to treat inflammation and for pain management. Lets hope this will subdue all their symptoms for a little while longer

We had to go to the store after to grab glider fruit, veggies, yoggies, baby food, and a few additional items, along with exchanging my one pair of Walking Dead pants for an entirely new (and more comfortable) pair.

We grabbed a burger from McDonald's, then went to Dairy Bar for fries and a soda. I swear, my diet Dr. Pepper had essence of skunk, I kid you not. I didn't even drink it all, so you know there was something up with it!

Since we made it home (fairly) early, I decided to go ahead and make HPW and Reep's, mainly because the gliders have been out for 2 days and I didn't want to put it off any longer. I have to work the next few days, so it was really my best option. Surprisingly, we were able to find a papaya and a golden honeydew for the gliders -- win!!

That's really all that happened today, not too exciting, not to boring.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Practicing my landscapes.




As you can tell, things were better here.


I've learned SO much more about aperture since I've started researching how to capture the best landscape portrait.



Now for a round of papaya photography:







I LOVE papaya seeds!






The golden (or yellow) honeydew.

HPW and Reep's sugar glider diet.

And lastly, Sally's array of baby foods!

No comments: